Fiduciary Tax Accountant I
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sign-On/Retention Bonus Included for new hires joining the
bankOverview:Prepares Fiduciary income tax returns for trusts where
the Bank or one of the legal entities acts is trustee.Primary
- Learn the systems and procedures of the Fiduciary Tax area and
participate in training within and outside the department to
support these efforts.
- Responsible for an assigned book of accounts and the timely and
accurate preparation of less complex tax returns. Assist more
experienced Accountants with preparing Form 1040.
- Review tax coding of transactional data to ensure its'
- Work with more experienced Accountants on fiduciary tax matters
for large family relationships.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.Education and
Experience Required:Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 years'
work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5
years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum
of 1 years' work experience.Facile with MicroSoft Office suite of
products (particularly Word and Excel.Education and Experience
Preferred:Bachelor's degree in AccountingMinimum of 2 years'
accounting experience#LI-RS1#WTLocationWilmington, Delaware, United
States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Wilmington , Fiduciary Tax Accountant I, Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!