Sr. Financial Advisor - Delaware & Chester County
Location: West Chester
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewCitadel's Wealth Management team is expanding. We are
looking for Sr. Financial Advisors who will use their expertise in
investment strategies, securities, and insurance to develop
financial plans for our highly regarded customers in our West
Chester/Exton locations, Springfield location, or
Parkesburg/Lancaster locations.Citadel offers a full line of
investment products, including managed accounts, mutual funds,
annuities, equities, and fixed income securities in a financial
planning setting.In This Role, You Will
- Provide customers with information and advice on purchase or
sale of securities, financial services, insurance, and investment
plans based on review of professional publications and other
financial literature, as well as knowledge of securities market and
financial services industry.
- Interview customers to determine financial position, resources,
assets available to invest, liabilities, cash flow, insurance
coverage, tax status, and financial goals. This data is to be
analyzed so that a financial plan can be tailored to the needs of
- Recommend financial products and services to clients for
investment and insurance purposes.
- Apply knowledge of securities, investment plans, insurance,
market conditions, and regulations, as well as the financial
situation of customers.
- Develop and implement annual sales plan designed to achieve
desired annual goal.
- Extremely adept with numbers and savvy about a wide variety of
investing and money management techniques.What it Takes
- 5 years+ of related sales experience required
- NASD Series 7, 63, 65/66 required, PA insurance license
required; Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or other industry
designation preferred. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Clean Form U-4 requiredFulfilling your roleProvide quality
Citadel Class Service to clients (internal and external), being
compliant with all CFS Financial and Citadel operational
procedures, properly completing all advisory practice management
expectations and achieving budgeted GDC and AUM projections.
Keywords: Citadel, Wilmington , Sr. Financial Advisor - Delaware & Chester County, Accounting, Auditing , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!