Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Kennett Square
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Financial Analyst (Penske Logistics)(Job Number: 2218581)
Provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and is
responsible for knowledge of all systems to support at our field
operations locations. Position will provide critical accounting and
analytical support for various processes as well as provide
additional support to other functional areas to achieve
- Articulate the value proposition to the field and to our
customers by identifying the critical metrics that should be
measured to determine Penske's performance.
- Effectively plan and forecast business results.
- Effectively analyze and interpret financial results compare to
the proforma or business plan by understanding the relationship it
has to P&L and the impact from scope and volume changes and
Financial Decision Making
- Lead and direct the process for identifying, specifying and
developing innovative financial strategies using PMT and LEAN
principles in order to determine the optimum financial solution
between leasing and buying
- Other Projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience as an Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required,
complete Penske employment application, submit to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Wilmington , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Kennett Square, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!