Financial Operations Analyst
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking candidates for long-term contract and
contract to hire Operations roles with a great financial services
client located in Wilmington, DE. These roles can be onsite or a
hybrid of onsite with some remote work from home.
- MS Office and computer skills
- Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookup nice to have)
- Data Entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or prior financial/banking experience nice to
- Trainability and willingness to learn and self-teach through
research when applicable
- Must have access to stable internet connection, smartphone, and
computer for work from home.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to
fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Genesis10, Wilmington , Financial Operations Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!