*Assistant Treasurer - Delaware
Company: Solenis LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
OverviewSolenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power, and municipal markets. The company?s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of 3,500 professionals in 118 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit?www.solenis.com?-Twitter?-?LinkedIn.?Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers? unique challenges. If you?re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.DescriptionThe Assistant Treasurer will be responsible for all company-wide treasury management activities consistent with liquidity needs for business operations; including bank relationship management, cash and treasury operations, debt service and hedging. This role will make recommendations and set strategy regarding cash management and other treasury issues and maintain and evaluate cash system controls/procedures for existing operations, as well as for newly-acquired businesses. This role will also own the risk management function of the Company.?
- Ensures proper servicing of organization's debt, including: review and understanding of Company?s Credit Agreements, consideration of all business-related impacts to the Company?s existing Credit Agreements, payments, compliance with covenants and various compliance filings.
- Plays a leading role in evaluating debt alternatives to support strategic acquisitions and minimize the Company?s costs of borrowing.
- Manages Company?s revolving credit facility, including draws and repayments, monthly borrowing base submissions, and letters of credits.
- Manages all global insurance policies including property, Liability, and management lines. Works with external insurance brokers on annual renewals.
- Oversees the Company?s real estate program, including lease renewals and property valuation.
- Manages short-term investments, as applicable, including developing adequate investment policies and processes with appropriate internal controls. Develop and maintain a model to forecast the Company?s interest income and expense and other treasury-related items, as required.
- Assists with risk management associated with interest rate and foreign exchange rate exposure, including developing and implementing hedging strategies to minimize the impact of rate fluctuations.
- Coordinates year-end treasury-related audit requirements for the Company in conjunction with the auditors and the Accounting team. Evaluates audit requests and complete in a timely manner.Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance; MBA, CPA, CTP a plus.
- 10+ years Treasury experience, including international experience.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel); SAP a plus. Expenrience with Treasury Workstation (Kyriba, GTreasury)?At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.?Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.???Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. ?All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.?Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701.??#LI-JD1
Keywords: Solenis LLC, Wilmington , *Assistant Treasurer - Delaware, Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!