Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This position is a Part-time position.
Be the first smiling face for patients, family members and visitors
- be our Receptionist!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer and direct incoming calls
* Take/ deliver messages to personnel
* Answer questions for callers regarding the organization including
address, directions, etc.
* Welcome on-site visitors, assist them appropriately, and always
provide excellent customer service to both the visitors and fellow
* Perform other administrative or clerical duties such as filing,
photocopying, and collating as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have a minimum High School diploma or equivalent G.E.D
* Must have 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a
* Must have excellent phone etiquette, communication skills, and
customer service skills
* Must have working knowledge of computers, internet access, and
the ability to navigate within Microsoft Office Suite, or similar
* Ideal candidate is outgoing, upbeat, organized, and demonstrates
excellent customer services skills
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available -
* In-facility education programs and more!
Berlin Nursing & Rehabilitation Center- 9715 Healthway Dr. Berlin,
Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a well-established
skilled nursing facility nestled on the Healthcare Campus, next to
the hospital and the cancer center in the heart of Berlin, Maryland
(close to Ocean City, Maryland). Our team provides skilled nursing,
short-term and long-term care, and rehabilitation services. At
Berlin Nursing and Rehabilitation Center our mission is to create a
home away from home, where our patients are valued and cared for
with dignity and respect.
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Wilmington , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Berlin, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!