Company: Mario Neto State Farm Agency
Location: West Chester
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionMario Neto, State Farm Agency,located in West
Chester, PA, has an immediate opening for a team member. We
areseeking aqualified professional to join our winning team.
Insurance experience is notrequired as we will train the right
person!We seek an energeticprofessional interested in helping our
business grow through value-based conversationsand remarkable
customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter whothrives
in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for
arewarding career with excellent income and growth
potential.Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day. As an Agent TeamMember, you will receive...
- Salary plus /bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
educationIf you are motivated tosucceed and can see yourself in
this role, please complete ourapplication. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interviewprocess.This position is with
aState Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
Insurance Companies.Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully completeany applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farmagents are independent contractors who
hire their own employees. State Farmagents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Mario Neto State Farm Agency, Wilmington , Office Representative, Administration, Clerical , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!