Automotive Marketing Manager - HFAD
Company: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Automotive Marketing ManagerAre you a passionate and innovative
thinker who is ready to lead brands into the future of automotive
operations?Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment?
Do you enjoy the challenge of a creating effective advertising
strategies that drive the business? Is leading and growing teams
important to you? Then our company may be the right fit for you.
Hertrich is a family owned and operated organization with a strong
financial foundation. We have been recognized by Ward's Automotive
as one of the top 100 dealer groups in the nation! Our company is
over 1,000 members strong with 30 locations and 19 brands AND STILL
GROWING! The position of Marketing Director will be located in
central Delaware and will service the surrounding Delaware, Eastern
Shore of Maryland and New Jersey facilities. The successful
candidate will have 3+ years of experience of creating strategy
that drives results. They will also have experience leading and
developing a team. The Marketing Manager develops the marketing
strategy and leads the advertising team with the goal of creating
opportunities and managing the Customer Life Cycle (Variable and
Fixed). You will connect the dots between store leadership and in
the internal marketing team with a focus on growing our customer
base while maintaining strong ROI. Success is measured through the
generation and tracking of opportunities and their outcomes across
the entire organization. Brand Marketing, Digital and Traditional
Marketing Channels, Internal Communications and Public Relations
are the key areas of ownership. Responsibilities:
- Develop a full marketing strategy aimed at brand awareness for
Corporate, Sales, Service, Collision Centers, and other
- Coordinate monthly go-to-market strategy with Regional, Store
and the Executive Management Team.
- Lead the selection and oversight of external partners: contract
development, vendor partner oversight, integrated media, and
participation in manufacturer programs.
- Ensure resource allocations are efficient to control cost of
marketing operations and are meeting KPI's.
- Provide project revenue forecasts that are reasonable and meet
organizational targets. Negotiate with strategic partners for
marketing and other related areas.
- Set KPI's for marketing team in conjunction with
- Lead our experienced in-house agency of 8 team members daily
with an emphasis on analyzing campaign and opportunity results to
set the strategy for the new month.
- Promote a dynamic team culture through positive reinforcement,
emphasizing continual improvement, accountability, and
- Maintains consistent contact with leadership team to identify
strategic growth opportunities.
- Recruits, trains, mentors, and coaches the Company's Marketing
staff, leading by example.Qualifications
- Proven history of capturing market leading results through
best-in-class strategy. Sees the big picture and leveraging the
strengths of the stores: connecting marketing, products, people,
and process for best ROI.
- A combination of excellent people, data, and communications
management skills with an ability to consistently execute multiple
initiatives on time and within budget are requirements for this
- Business to Consumer marketing, high Learning and reasoning
ability, good judgement, and the ability to drive initiatives with
the end in mind are valuable assets.Education/Experience
- BA in Management, Marketing, or related field required. AND At
least 2 years of relevant industry experience
- At least 2+ years in management roles with a solid track record
of delivering results
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, and
PowerPoint a must
- Strong knowledge of Automotive Vertical, SEM, SEO, Website
Platforms, CRM Systems and supporting technologies
- Experienced in media planning and buying
- Skilled at interacting and communicating clearly will staff at
all levels across the organization Offers of employment are
conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment
Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record
Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an
applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an
EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without
regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, Wilmington , Automotive Marketing Manager - HFAD, Advertising , Milford, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!