Media Distribution Fulfillment Analyst
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Come Create at RicohRicoh is an integrated solutions provider
and partner that connects people and technology, creates
outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for
businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling
individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power
of information-how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared-to
unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and
technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them
toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a
purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help
drive our high-performance culture of excellence into
tomorrow.Invest in yourselfAt Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.POSITION
PROFILEPlays a key role in providing business support for ESD
Software - Support Services. Responsible for providing
administrative, analytical and initiative/order related service
support to the assigned Business Partners and Customers. Adhering
to approved processes, procedures and standards to ensure accurate
and timely end-to- end communications, delivery, and customer
satisfaction. Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user
business problems and development of system recommendations to meet
requirements. Assignments typically include problem definition,
evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet
business and user requirements. Additional responsibilities include
identifying, developing, documenting standards, processes and
procedures, training materials and communication improvements for
all supported services and deliverables. Assisting with automating,
process improvement efforts for all supported functions and
capabilities, where possible. Contributing to initiatives, project
plans, templates, test/use cases for associated deliverables.
Duties include metric and performance collection, reporting and
analysis, presentation creation, supporting related training and
development needs. As well as, core communications and distribution
of business related deliverables.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(listed in order of importance)
- Knowledge of company and organization policies, practices and
- Coordinates with direct and matrixed teams in the prescribed
areas of responsibilities.
- Works as a team member on assigned deliverables, initiatives
and projects and on occasion leads minor initiatives/projects for
improving processes and reporting, standards, communications,
- Maintains in-depth understanding of key business goals,
processes and metrics -- proactively adjusts reporting mechanisms
and analysis to meet changing business requirements.
- Provides support and delivers the business services according
to the needs of all affected parties, customer, team, etc.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated
- Provides business solution expertise in identifying, evaluating
and developing solutions and procedures that are cost effective and
meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes
acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or
systems issues. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused,
working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing
functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Receiving functions include all tangible and intangible
- Ensures all product received is thoroughly checked and
inspected according to quality and quantity guidelines
- May use sophisticated methods, metrics and tools to achieve the
business benefits and corporate goals in areas such as resource
management, service support, billing, production, workflow,
customer relationship management and manufacturing.
- Supports initiatives/projects to improve communications,
information and data accuracy.
- Capable of understanding reporting and information tools
automation in a way that allows for support and access by end
users. Examples include e-mail, web-based report distribution.
- Performs necessary adjustments, data maintenance for monthly
and quarterly reporting.
- Maintains standard reporting for Supply Chain, utilizing
approved reporting tools. As needed, provides ad hoc reporting and
analysis for Supply Chain operations management.
- Provides comprehensive end-user documentation.
- Aggressively addresses and solves problems.
- Shipping functions include completing all activities needed to
prepare and finalize any and all order types for internal and
- Provides accurate courteous and professional service to all
Business Partners and Customers.
- Understands the importance and effectiveness of outstanding
- Audits and reconciles data discrepancies with reporting
information as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications (Education,
Experience and Certifications)Typically Required:
- Associate Degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or
technical school; 4 - 6 years of related business experience and/or
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (Word, Access, Excel,
PowerPoint) and/or similar office/reporting tools.
- Some exposure or proficiency in Enterprise tools
(Oracle/ERP/etc), web based reporting and other personal computer
applications is a plus.
- Experience with Lotus notes a plus.
Keywords: Ricoh, Wilmington , Media Distribution Fulfillment Analyst, Advertising , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...