Company: ExpertHiring, LLC.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
What's in it for you?!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If that's you, let's talk!
Job Type : Contract
Location : Wilmington, Delaware
Pay : Great Pay!
Teachers are responsible for delivering quality instruction to a
diverse student population. - Teachers are expected to set
ambitious learning goals for their students and work to achieve
them by utilizing research-supported teaching strategies, forming
positive relationships with students predicated on high
expectations, and being a good steward of their students' learning
What you will do:
- Deliver high quality instruction to all students via
research-supported teaching strategies.
- Adhere to the state and federal standards, ensuring lessons,
homework, class work, and assessments prepare students to be
competent, fully engaged learners.
- Utilize regular student progress monitoring to make lesson
adjustments, collect progress data, and inform students, staff, and
families of progress.
- Form strong relationships with students, based on high
expectations of their behavior, attitude, and performance.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team of at least 3 other
professionals, including a clinician, a behavior interventionist,
and a paraprofessional.
- Adhere to the principles of Restorative Practices, including
the facilitation of regular student circles within the
- Create quality lesson plans and unit plans; this will include
working with your fellow teachers to collaboratively plan
cross-curricular lesson and unit plans.
- Supervise students in various capacities, including during
check-in, student meals, dismissal, etc.
What you will need:
- Maintain strong classroom management that allows for a milieu
that supports learning and academic risk taking.
- Adhere to the principal elements of our behavioral health
services, including, but not limited to, trauma informed care
(TIC), SafetyCare, and mindfulness.
- Attend regular professional learning committee meetings (PLCs),
professional development, and collaborative planning
- Submit required materials (e.g. student grades; ISP
information, etc.) by their established deadlines.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years related experience, a current valid teaching
certificate, and a Master's degree in teaching, a subject matter
discipline, or a related field.
- A valid Delaware teaching certificate is required.
Our client asked me to submit 3 great people within the next few
days. We work directly with the hiring manager and can arrange
interviews within a few days
Keywords: ExpertHiring, LLC., Wilmington , Elementary Teacher, Education / Teaching , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...