Salary for this position will be $65K - $78K with 20% bonus
• Assist the Production Areas by providing timely professional
maintenance support both internal to the assigned area and with the
• Support company safety initiatives and projects.
• Interface with other Reliability Engineers, Supervisors,
operators, maintenance personnel, and contractors on a routine
• Track maintenance delays to determine root cause failure analysis
for the purpose of improving performance.
• Recommend remedial actions, equipment and design changes to
improve equipment reliability.
• Develop projects to a shovel ready state and execute those
projects to completion.
• Provide support to area maintenance groups and act as liaison to
• Manage and provide down day and outage plans utilizing Microsoft
Project. Measure success of plan following execution.
• Develop and track annual major maintenance project list and
manage spending budget.
• Manage critical spares list. Track and resolve deficiencies.
• Manage engineering inspections of critical infrastructure
components, evaluate results for follow-up repairs.
• Provide supervision of work force as required.
• Act as liaison to contractors for projects as required.
• Use Tabware CMMS system to manage spare parts and work order
planning and backlog