Company: Almac Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Almac Group is currently seeking an Engineer (Packaging) for our
Audubon, PA location. The Engineer (Packaging) will primarily be
responsible for day to day activities within the engineering
department to support Almac Pharma Services commercial packaging
operations equipment-related projects.Responsibilities include but
are not limited to:
- Identify and mitigate packaging equipment issues for new
business through strong engineering and process improvement
methods, as well as support packaging processes for existing
- Work with a cross functional team to support new product
launches and assist in the validation of new packaging equipment
- Provide technical support to investigations as well as ensure
appropriate corrective and preventive actions are put in
- Provide training to the engineering and operational teams for
new/modified packaging equipment.
- Adhere to agreed communication schedules and methods
- Escalate issues appropriately to line management and/or the
- Act as the primary point of contact for equipment / service
providers (internal and external) for assigned projects.
- Attend factory testing of new equipment and support equipment
installation and qualification on site (as required).
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions are completed in a
- Assist with the generation, review, approval, and execution of
validation / process documentation required to deliver assigned
projects. Documents will include, but are not limited to:
- Validation strategies and plans.
- Validation protocols and reports.
- Tooling qualification.
- Equipment qualification documents (e.g. URS, DQ, IQ and
- Review and approval of vendor supplied documents.
- Client supplied overprinting specifications.
- Master Batch Records.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- Controlled Reference Documents.Qualifications:Required
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3 years experience in Engineering
- 1 year experience working within a quality system
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly (both written and
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and in
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound engineering principles to
troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and within
the boundaries of GMP and SOP's.
- The ability to manage projects, present technical information
to customers and work with customers and internal departments to
drive project completion.Preferred Experience / Education:
- 5 years experience in Engineering
- 2 years experience working within a quality system
- 2 years experience working within a regulated industry.
- 2 years experience with a combination of process, controls, and
- 1 year experience with 21 CFR Part 11
- 1 year experience in equipment qualification
- PLC programming (various types), plant automation experience
and electrical (low voltage/line drawings) experience preferred.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month
after start date
- 20 daysof PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning
opportunitiesWant to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on
LinkedInAlmac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development
solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry.
We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown
over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel
worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with
additional operations scattered around the US and Europe.
'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a tagline -
it is our way of life.RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will
only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have
been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate
Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring
Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
Thank you for your cooperation.Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.EEO is the
LawEEO is the Law GINA SupplementAlmac provides reasonable
accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance
completing the application process. Please email us at
ADARequest@almacgroup.com to request assistance.
Keywords: Almac Group, Wilmington , Engineer (Packaging), Engineering , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!