IOS Endpoint Engineer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position- IOS Endpoint Engineer
Location Wilmington, DE (Onsite)
Duration Full Time
Job Description :
Extensive experience supporting iOS mobile device management
through MobileIron, Intune & JAMF
Technical Skills & Roles:
- Provide engineering level support for corporate owned and
personal Apple devices.
Responsible for deployment and administrator of MobileIron MDM,
Intune MDM/MAM and optionally JAMF.
- Administration of Office 365 / Intune / Azure device compliance
- Maintain the development, test and production
- Deploy and manage iOS apps.
- Architect and align MDM and Apple technology with business
processes to enhance efficiency.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as assist
with training and providing guidance on best practices to down tier
- Manage test plans, and testing groups of users for new releases
of iOS / iPadOS
- Disrupt assumptions, challenge the status quo, and break
previous boundaries via consensus building and process refinement
for the advantage of the user base.
What You'll Need:
- Direct experience with the distribution, adoption, and
enforcement of iOS upgrades.
- High level understanding and experience with Microsoft
Application Protection and App Configuration
- Strong communication skills at all levels, from end users to IT
peers to management.
- Strong understanding of supporting technologies such as
authentication, networking, wireless, VPN, peripherals
- PowerShell or similar scripting experience.
- Experience Active Directory, Azure AD and certificate
distribution, highly desirable.
- Experience with mobile application configuration management
framework utilized to configure, customize and optimize end user
client app experience.
- Optional, experience with macOS application packaging,
restriction polices, VPN
- Experience with Apple Business Manager, Volume Purchase Program
and Apple Configurator.
- Experience with Service Now integrations.
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as in a
Certifications & Qualification:
" 5+ years total progressive IT experience.
" 2+ years experience supporting iOS in a highly regulated
environment, via MDM systems, especially MobileIron, Intune and
" 2+ years experience supporting Apple platforms in enterprise
environments of 1000+ iOS devices.
" 2+ years experience with multiplatform server administration,
including upgrades, patching and optimization.
" Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or
equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Wilmington , IOS Endpoint Engineer, Engineering , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!