Company: Rogers Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Summary: This role is responsible for providing day-to-day
engineering support for manufacturing operations, as well as
implementing yield, process and product improvements. Essential
- Maintain safety, product quality/yield and manufacturing
effectiveness through daily troubleshooting and resolution of
process difficulties, while working in a cross-functional team
- Optimize manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains
in cost effectiveness and product performance through capital
projects, statistical analysis, designed experiments and procedural
- Work with customers to resolve technical/quality issues and
provide special products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams (manufacturing
operations, R&D, marketing, etc.) to resolve problems and
develop new products.
- Start-up new products and equipment (supervises installation,
troubleshoots initial production, ensures new processes and
products meet requirements, documents and transfers to production).
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent BS degree in other
- 3-5 years' experience in process engineering
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Familiarity with Minitab or other statistical software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving
- Experience solving technical problems relating to mechanics,
thermodynamics and/or materials characterization
- Experience in development and characterization of test
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with ISO/IATF quality systems
Keywords: Rogers Corporation, Wilmington , Process Engineer, Engineering , Bear, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!