Nafion Technical Service Engineer
Posted on: January 13, 2019
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to?join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.At Chemours, our purpose is to help create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through the power of chemistry!The Chemours Experimental Station facility located in Wilmington, DE has a Technical Service Engineer position available supporting our Nafion? Ion Exchange Materials business.? This position will provide technical service in support of Fuel Cells, Flow Batteries, Water Electrolysis, Chlor-alkali, and other Nafion? applications.? This is a highly visible, key role within the Nafion? Ion Exchange Materials business.? This position will report to the Global Technology Manager.The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively participate in the marketing, sales, and business teams to grow the Nafion? Ion Exchange Business
- Visit current and potential customers to: review product performance and technical issues; provide training on use of products in customer specific processes; gather performance data on our products and test programs at end-use customers; and, represent Chemours to the customer to help identify/analyze and resolve problems;
- Represent Nafion? Ion Exchange Materials in professional organizations and industry meetings by actively participating, presenting, and holding training sessions.
- Collaborate internal and external partners to optimize products, solve quality issues, and develop new applications;
- Author technical reports for customers;
- Coordinate customer complaint response, technical support, and related activities to resolve customer concerns;
- Review and update technical literature and write white papersIn order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Degree in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years? experience in Fuel Cells, Flow Batteries, Water Electrolysis or Chloralkali design, operation, or development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving/troubleshooting and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking and planning/organizing
- Ability to travel up to 50%The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- 5 years experience in Fuel Cell design or operation.
- Past experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience working with Nafion? MembranesChemours is an equal opportunity employer.?Chemours is an E-Verify employer.Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation.?Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position.In the spirit of customer centricity, refreshing simplicity, collective entrepreneurship, safety obsession, and unshakable integrity we are the home of some of the world?s greatest brands and greatest employees!? Learn how you could be a catalyst for change at Chemours.#LI-BH1At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say ?We Are Living Chemistry?.
Keywords: Chemours, Wilmington , Nafion Technical Service Engineer, Engineering , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!