Full Stack Engineer Developer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 15, 2019
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code,
testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration
with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated
end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes,
guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentor and raise the game or teammates in all areas
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking
up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in
on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and
bring knowledge to the team
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino
and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation
Position Provides Exposure To:
HTML, Single Page Applications (ReactJS, Redux, RxJS, Angular 4),
Responsive Design, iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin)
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, GraphQL, Node.js, JVM
(Clojure, Scala, Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.),
Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.), Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch,
- Data Streaming: Kafka, NiFi, Storm, Hadoop, Spring XD/Spring
- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS,
Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, etc), Terraform, Chef,
- Automation Testing: Selenium, Karma, Mocha, Jest, Cucumber, ATDD,
Protractor, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus
- Build Tools: maven, gradle, grunt, gulp, git, npm, yarn, lein,
- At least 2 years of Software Development experience
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
-2 years of experience with No SQL database
Keywords: Job Juncture, Wilmington , Full Stack Engineer Developer, Engineering , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!