Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate
with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our
clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and
have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
emerging technologies. Description: IT Project manager to lead a
project team to implement an IT solution for the following:
- Enable the ability to automatically calculate Medical Claims
for within Model N and enable validation to reduce
- Enable the ability to identify and process Medicare Plan
Utilization by either Prescription Drug Plan or Medicare Advantage
Plan in Model N
- Develop or augment reports in the client Contract Sales
Warehouse (CSW) that show values of plan type, contracts, programs,
eligibility, plan listing, plan type (Prescription Drug Plan [PDP],
and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug [MAPD]) to support GP
Compliance with regulations
- Use AI/ML ability to automatically detect certain cases of
fraud (co-play compliance) Project Management Responsibilities:
- Assist project owners with building/refining timelines/roadmaps
for planned initiatives.
- Managing projects with multiple stakeholders Agile methodology
experience a plus
- Build relationships, specifically with client stakeholders and
designated client peers.
- Meet regularly with management, the cross-functional project
teams, and functional team leaders to review status, make
recommendations, and resolve problems.
- Responsible for making sure cross-functional teams are aligned
and working toward a common outcome.
- Manage/monitor deliverables and milestones as defined in the
- Identify and communicate potential risks and develop and
present associated mitigation plans.
- Participate in discovery sessions with cross-functional teams
provide guidance and context to help them develop a cohesive,
aligned solution to the program.
- PM to manage reporting updates and help evaluate 3rd party
solutions. Technical and Work Experience
- Pharmaceutical work experience and preferred familiarity or
experience in the following areas:
- Market Access (Pharma Contracting)
- A good understanding of different payer groups' contracts
(Wholesalers, PBMs, Pharmacy Chains, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Medical Claims
- Knowledge of reporting, insights, and analytics, as well as ETL
processes, are preferred.
- Experience with Model N software and knowledge of AI and
Machine Learning (ML) technologies are all a plus. Requirements:
- Superior Communication skills
- Bachelor s degree is required.
- Client focused What value have we brought to the client this
- Demonstrates good presentation skills and excellent negotiation
skills. At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a
comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off,
Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other
perks. Find a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies.
Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges.
Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by
helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences
and transform their business. Move ahead Our success as a company
is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is
committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination
and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and
dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment
where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our
differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each
individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills
and experiences within our workforce. Ciber is proud to be
recognized as a National Minority Supplier. National MBE
Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan
Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber Founded in 1974,
Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies
and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is
a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration
provider and partner with offices across the United States and
India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC
Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with
11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine
technology to reach business goals. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Wilmington , Project Manager, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!