Senior Manager, CI and OPEX
Company: ILC Dover
Posted on: February 24, 2021
ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and
production of engineered products employing high-performance
flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered
solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the
production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials,
engineering, process, and design experience to create high
performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a
portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the
company in February 2020. Recognized globally for our flexible
containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse
range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical
manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical,
aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dover's
visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and
product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit and
follow us on .The Senior Manager, CI and OPEX will lead operational
excellence efforts by driving the CI culture. Directly guiding site
activities to align with company objectives and deployment
strategies. In conjunction with the plant manager owns the annual
goal setting process, metric review process and site cost outs.
Develops functional leaders of the site to achieve the goal of
becoming a world class manufacturing operation. This position is
also a backup and feeder position to the Plant Manager
- Lead plant operational excellence group to achieve site KPI's,
goals and objectives for SQDIP
- Develop and execute a strategy and supporting programs to
implement an CI/OPEX culture.
- Coordinate initiatives across the manufacturing site to achieve
consistency and standardization of processes.
- Support, develop, and mentor operations team members, enabling
them to succeed in their CI/OPEX journey.
- Cultivate a team environment through mentoring and practicing
- Manage and communicate key performance indicators in
partnership with functional leaders, to include OPEX assessments,
performance improvements, and other high-impact initiatives to
improve financial and operational performance of the site while
creating a positive working environment.
- Partner with leadership to deliver results
- Design and translate standards and principles into process and
organizational changes that support plant objectives.
- Develop skill levels of practitioners and other site talent by
coordinating OPEX training for employees at various levels and
- Ensure standards are implemented consistently.
- Exchange best practices and shared knowledge and expertise
across the organization.
- Benchmark with best-in-class companies to integrate leading
practices into manufacturing activities and processes.
- Continuously improve tools, training, documentation, deployment
methodologies and processes*This job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties,
responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any
time with or without notice.Qualifications:
- Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access
shared data resources (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM field, plus at least a
minimum of 7 years related experience leading teams in operations
roles; or an equivalent combination of education and
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
- Proven Ability to define problems, collect data, establish
facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work globally, cross-functionally and
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to handle multiple
tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience developing and managing lean systems, leading
- Functional knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and lean
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and related
software applications; order processing systems; project management
software, manufacturing software and database softwareWe offer
competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance,
401(k), PTO, and more.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover
is committed to a diverse workforce.Background Check & Drug
Screening Required PI130763103
Keywords: ILC Dover, Wilmington , Senior Manager, CI and OPEX, Executive , Frederica, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!