Application Development Manager
Posted on: February 24, 2021
*Applicants must reside in either the Greater Philedephia or
Job Summary The Manager of Application Development is responsible
to support the Product team with insights and information into high
value product and system capabilities. This individual can be
utilized as a resource to coach the agile teams when a big picture
perspective is needed. Besides making sure teams are staffed with
high performers, the Manager of Application Development is assigned
to guilds or centers of practice to assist with individual growth,
as well as assist in other areas such as ownership of production
- Serve as a catalyst to grow self-organizing and highly
motivated Agile teams that are able to deliver stable, high quality
- Support coordination and lead teams for solution
- Provide hands-on management, mentoring, peer review, and
coaching of Scrum development team.
- Work with business users, external customers, and development
staff to investigate and resolve project issues, application
defects, and production incidents.
- Enforce compliance with established development processes and
- Coordinate with Product Development and PMO staff as
- Review, analyze, create, document, and implement development
guidelines, standards, and procedures.
- Manage resource assignments and track releases to ensure
on-time delivery of new software within budget.
- Track and manage project financials, critically review vendor
performance, and create and review development methodologies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all
areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of application development, IT operations, finance,
and other corporate systems.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies strongly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not
limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and development,
database, or IT.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to
work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and assign work in order
to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and
non-technical users at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in handling or managing customer interactions and
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, problem
solving, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing development for complex
applications on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated record of product/project related success.
Other Essential Requirements
- 10+ years' experience in management of software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Management Information
Systems, or related field.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field is preferred.
- Agile Leadership Certification is preferred.
Keywords: RouteOne, Wilmington , Application Development Manager, Executive , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!