Director/VP/SVP, Insurance Partnerships
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job #: 36534 Title: Director/VP/SVP, Insurance Partnerships Job
Location: Wilmington, Delaware - United States Employment Type:
Salary: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer
Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A
GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Whats in it for you:
Enabling 21st-century risk transfers for B2B insurance, MGA/MGU
programs, and fac & treaty reinsurance
online Saas solution helping ceding teams, insurance underwriters,
MGAs and brokers to structure and secure reinsurance and large
insurance placements simpler and faster.
Small organization with tremendous career growth
Work with a sharp, energetic team
Lucrative salary and great benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
What you will be doing:
You will be instrumental in initiating and growing partnerships
with forward-looking insurance brokerages and their partnering
carriers in the US and internationally.
We are looking for an accomplished industry expert with a
successful track record of building relationships with US
commercial brokers at a carrier, a wholesaler or a system provider.
You understand the digitization opportunity for risk placements in
commercial lines, and have implemented new change initiatives or
new processes involving digital technology.
It is a great role for someone who is looking for the ability to
grow and succeed while being part of an early-stage insurance
technology startup in a massive market. Ideal candidates will be
well connected, highly organized, customer-focused, and excited
about a fast-paced environment where they are constantly challenged
and learning. They will work as part of a close-knit team but must
also be able to work and achieve key objectives independently.
- Leverage deep industry expertise to prospect and close
customers (commercial insurance brokers and carriers), positioning
company for broad market adoption
- Oversee all aspects of Strategic Partnerships and Account
Management with insurance brokers, formulating strategy,
identifying and evaluating opportunities, and driving successful
negotiation and execution.
- Partner with the CEO and business team to set sales strategy,
assess and prioritize new opportunities, and conceptualize the
strategic direction of the company-- including new customer
acquisition, as well as maintenance and expansion of existing
- Start and drive negotiations with the broader market of
prospective partners, while providing a world-class customer
experience through every interaction.
- Work closely with the executive, inside sales, marketing,
product teams across the organization to assess and pursue new
- Forecast, measure, and proactively share results related to
product adoption, sales and usage, actively updating and leveraging
our CRM system.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with companys
contract guidelines and policies.
- As we grow, build a collaborative, high-performing team and
support their professional growth and development. QUALIFICATIONS
Experience you will need:
- History of leading a broker relations or partnerships function,
or a digital solutions, business development or sales
group/function involving contacts with brokers.
- Extensive and verifiable network of executive relationships
across P&C insurance brokerages, and ideally carriers too.
- Accomplished and respected industry expert with proven track
record of successful revenue-driving partnerships, creative deal
making, and effective relationship management.
- In-depth understanding of the commercial insurance competitive
landscape, as well as strong strategic and brand
- Dependable You deliver on commitments and can be relied upon
- Genuine interest in fundamentally changing the insurance
industry landscape through technology, with previous involvement in
- Highly comfortable operating at the highest levels both
internally and externally.
- Impeccable communication (written and verbal) and sales
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and process-driven with
ability to effectively manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and
- Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision,
exercising discretion and sound judgment, while excelling in a
fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Property & Casualty / Surplus license a plus. We can sponsor
- Experience as a broker, an underwriter, or selling cloud-based
technology solutions a plus. Education:
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Wilmington , Director/VP/SVP, Insurance Partnerships, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!