Team Leader (Director of Growth & Business Development)
Company: Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who are we looking for?The ideal candidate is a born leader,
attractor, empire builder, influencer, and opportunity seeker. They
embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and
building a team.
They possess a track record of building relationships and achieving
extremely high goals. For the right person, this is a career
opportunity - not a job! The income opportunity is unlimited, and
this position is a pathway to multiple streams of income, and
future leadership roles.
They are a celebrity, influencer, & icon in thier industry. They
are highly engaged in social media.
Essential duties and responsibilities:Recruiting:
- Recruit top real estate sales talent to Keller Williams, the #1
real estate company in the world, where their lives & careers are
proven to be enhanced.
- Meet team's weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas, and
ensure recruits receive exceptional service and support.
- Grow market share by 10% annually by attracting the region's
top talented sales associates.
- One-on-one accountability meetings with the top 20% of Agents
in the office.
- Consult, mentor, and coach Agents in real estate sales, wealth
building, mindset, & business strategies.
- Ensure high level training with featured guests and curriculum
that meets the needs and challenges of sales associates.
- Generate a never-ending pipeline for recruiting talent.
- Establish individual & team performance targets and strategies,
and follow a time-blocked calendar including lead generation
- Lead management & follow up - Check daily activity and set
follow up tasks.
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to ensure standards and
expectations are being met.
- Attract people with a proven history of recruiting
- Proven history of leading and coaching salespeople to their
- People magnet
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Top-producing sales/leadership success track record in recent
Keywords: Keller Williams Realty, Inc., Wilmington , Team Leader (Director of Growth & Business Development), Executive , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!