Trust Operations Manager
Company: New York Private Trust Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary This position will be responsible for all operation
aspects of NYPTCs relationship with the trust accounting platform
as well as interfacing with investment advisors and broker/dealers
who will manage accounts with NYPTC. This position is also
responsible for reconciliation of operating accounts, moving funds
and client statements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate business processes for efficiency and
- Create financial reports for senior management.
- Serve as liaison with trust accounting system providers and
other technology vendors.
- Develop implementation and execution plans for system
enhancements and upgrades.
- Coordinate and participate in Disaster Recovery Testing.
- Perform operational duties in support of the Delaware
- Assist with Private Label Trust company implementations.
- Maintain NYPTC Business Continuity Plan.
- Oversee regulatory reporting.
- Prepare reports responsive to regulatory examination and audit
- Oversee operating accounts, scanning and reconciliation.
- Produce statements for accounts custodied away.
- Generate ad hoc reports from trust accounting system.
- Coordinate system access rights with IT.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of
- Receive very general guidance with respect to overall
objectives; work is usually quite independent of others; operate
within specific policy guidelines. Qualifications:
- 5 to 7 years of related experience and/or training working in
the trust operations environment.
Emigrant Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Emigrant Bank and its subsidiaries invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Emigrant Bank.by Jobble
Keywords: New York Private Trust Company, Wilmington , Trust Operations Manager, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!