Company: Pro-vigil Surveillance Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title-Territory Manager Fixed (Permanent) Camera Division
Pro-Vigil, Inc. is the largest and fastest growing provider of
remote surveillance services with a nationwide client base. We are
looking for proven Rock Stars to join our high performance sales
organization. This is an uncapped commission opportunity that Rock
Stars will be very happy with. Pro-Vigil Territory Manager
- The Pro-Vigil Territory Manager will be responsible for
generating profitable revenue through new business and up-selling
to existing clients within their territory. The scope of
responsibility will include managing a pipeline of new business
opportunities, developing informational presentations and leading
in-store dealership meetings to drive revenue.
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and
successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to ensure
valuable interaction with clients on security strategies and
- Leverage your sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for
Pro-Vigil surveillance as a service within their organization.
Identify influencers within every dealer and organization enlisting
their help to build consensus and gain access to the decision
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers
- Penetrate and build relationships in the regions major
corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on business
- Develop strategies within the region to gain market share in
the highest value target verticals.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with Customer
Experience Managers to ensure that dealers are provided
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
sales quota as set by the company.
- Participate in meetings with the sales organization.
- Up to 60% travel.Qualifications:
- Successful record selling a service with a required service
agreement is a strong plus
- 5 or more years of sales experience in or selling into one or
more of the following industries: Automotive, Marine, RV, Power
sports or Distribution Centers
- Recognized record of sales achievement
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred.
Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible
client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Ability to tailor communications to the clients needs.
- Strong written and verbal presentation, communication,
interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to maintain control and ensure continual forward
movement in the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Salesforce CRM Experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Pro-vigil Surveillance Services, Wilmington , Territory Manager, Executive , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!