Product Manager, Digital Experience Platform
Company: The Lycra Company LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRole: Product Manager, Digital Experience
Platform Location: Wilmington, Delaware, USA or remote for the
right candidate. WHY THE LYCRA COMPANY?:Since its invention over
sixty years ago, LYCRA® fiber has set the standard as the world's
first original spandex fiber brand. While our fiber is lightweight
and nearly invisible, it makes all the difference in clothing. The
unique stretch properties of LYCRA® fiber provide a comfortable,
lasting fit to help you look and feel your best. Many of the
world's leading brands in leggings, active wear, denim, swimwear
and intimate apparel use our fibers in their collections. We lead
the way in innovative technologies that help these brands deliver
transformative apparel that you have come to know and most likely
wear! Additionally, at The LYCRA Company, we are committed to
helping to advance the circular economy as we look to develop
products and processes that use less energy and resources. Our
sustainability platform known as Planet Agenda is based on the
belief that to have a healthy business, we must have a healthy
planet. We have recently embarked on a fantastic digital journey at
The LYCRA Company to build the best experience in the apparel
industry for brands of all sizes to source fabrics from some of the
best mills in the world who use our fibers in the design of their
fabrics. We want to provide not just a sourcing opportunity, but a
virtual universe that allows these brands to test, try, research,
and facilitate the purchase of these fabrics. This is NOT another
"digital transformation," but a serious commitment strategically
and financially in building a digital business unit that drives
significant EBITDA for the company. Our CEO and the Global
Leadership Team are all "in" on this objective! ROLE
DESCRIPTION:This is a crucial role in driving digital business
success by orchestrating all relevant stakeholders to manage a
continually evolving digital strategy. You will work closely with
agile product delivery teams to deliver and sustain the end-to-end
customer experience. Ideally, you have both the business acumen and
technical knowledge, coupled with the ability to understand the big
picture and work effectively with a wide range of teams, from
business leaders to delivery teams, while also able and willing to
manage the day-to-day product requirements. MAJOR JOB
ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Accountability%Time
- Support the development of the product strategy and translate
the product strategy and vision into a product roadmap.
- Act as the voice of the customer to guide all stages of
software development, including user story development, sprint
planning, and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by
facilitating stakeholder discussions, and escalate issues where
- Set expectations with business stakeholders for delivery of new
capabilities, features, and functionalities.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into clear, detailed
functional requirements in collaboration with the design and
- Work with the delivery teams to create acceptance criteria and
Definition of Done. Assist the teams on the development of feature
tests, test cases, and regression tests.
- Review delivery team output to ensure requirements are
correctly interpreted; define and execute test cases.
- Serve as the first level of acceptance of product features
designed and developed by the team.
- Participate in sprint planning to determine the team's
objectives for the upcoming sprint and other agile ceremonies such
as stand-ups, story refinements, and team retrospectives.
- Collaborate with solution, data and network architects to align
product and platform architectures and capabilities according to
agreed goals for non-business requirements.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to share best practices
and ensure interdependencies are understood and prioritized
appropriately across teams.
- Support the development of training and on-boarding materials
for the customers / product end users.
- Support the development of core positioning and messaging for
the product as well as marketing communication plans and
campaigns.100 JOB REQUIREMENTS/SPECIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of relevant experience of building and managing a
digital product to deliver customer value in a product manager or
product owner role.
- Experience working in or with agile software delivery teams
including software developers, system analysts, service providers,
- Experience working with design professionals within a design
- Experience working collaboratively with interdepartmental teams
to achieve desired results.
- Experience with Acuiqa/Drupal or other content management
system. Ability to learn and eventually deeply understand how
Salesforce or other CRM platforms work.
- Experience in developing a two-sided marketplace platform
supporting a B2B2C approach.
- Experience using agile planning tools (e.g. Azure DevOps,
- Demonstrated facilitation and influencing skills to drive
decision making among stakeholders with diverse perspectives and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical
information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally
and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data across multiple sources
and communicate product performance in a straightforward way to
drive understanding at all business levels. COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits
package. The LYCRA Company innovates and produces fiber and
technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, The LYCRA Company is
recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical
expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The LYCRA Company owns
leading consumer and trade brands: LYCRA®, LYCRA HyFit®, LYCRA®
T400®, COOLMAX®, THERMOLITE®, ELASPAN®, SUPPLEX®, and TACTEL®. The
LYCRA Company's legacy stretches back to 1958 with the invention of
the original spandex yarn, LYCRA® fiber. Today, The LYCRA Company
focuses on adding value to its customers' products by developing
unique innovations designed to meet the consumer's need for comfort
and lasting performance. For more information, visit
www.thelycracompany.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: The Lycra Company LLC, Wilmington , Product Manager, Digital Experience Platform, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!