Manager or Director of Customer Experience - Up To $120K/Year
Location: West Chester
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Manager or Director of Customer Experience Job Overview The
Director of Customer Service will direct and oversee the
organizations business to business customer service operations in
the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area for a national wholesale distribution
company. (Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have order management
experience. Bank, mortgage, and similar consumer call center roles
will not be responded to. Local candidates only) This role reports
into our supply chain organization. Central to this role is order
management, whole order lifecycle, intake through shipment,
operations and logistics mindset. Knowledge of inbound/outbound
order ticketing, back orders, split shipments and customers service
level agreements is desired. - Compensation: AmerCareRoyal offers
competitive compensation plans; salary range of $105,000 to
$120,000 for this position which will be based on the candidates
level of experience. Compensation also includes participation in
our corporate bonus, 401k and profit sharing plans. We also offer
medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance along with
an HSA plan, unlimited vacation, sick and personal days, and a full
portfolio of work life benefits. No relocation will be offered. -
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains departmental
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department (20 reps) and 2
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline in accordance with company policy. -
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to
facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Focuses on continuous process improvements
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service
- Establishes service levels and requirements for the department
in partnership with supply chain and sales management.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs
for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to
technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer
service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and
other divisions in the company with KPIs that align
- Drafts and implements the department's budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. - Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. -
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least five years of related experience required, with prior
management experience highly preferred.
- Compensation DOE, Ranging from $105,000 to $120,000 plus bonus.
- About Us AmerCareRoyal is a leading provider of products for the
foodservice and retail industries. AmerCareRoyal's product line
currently includes 1,000's of branded and custom printed products.
The company maintains strong customer relationships with over 1,000
distribution partners across North America and serves the needs for
85 out of the top 200 restaurant chains in the United States. Our
business philosophy is simple - We want to be the best at
absolutely every part of what we do. The goal is to make doing
business with AmerCareRoyal easier than with any other supplier.
Our customers love doing business with us and we are persistent in
our pursuit of excellence. Quite simply, AmerCareRoyal's leadership
team and employees realize the importance of a satisfied customer
and we pride ourselves on being able to make business easier for
our customers. Apply Online Today!
Keywords: AmerCareRoyal, Wilmington , Manager or Director of Customer Experience - Up To $120K/Year, Executive , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!