Supplier Business Manager
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Supplier Business Manager
Are you passionate about building relationships with suppliers?
Arrow is looking for an individual who will serve as the Arrow
quarterback for our supplier, HPE Storage. The primary focus of our
Supplier Business Manager is to drive positive results for Arrow
and the supplier in three critical areas: Revenue Growth & Profit
Enhancement, Demand Creation, and Relationship Development.
What you'll be doing:
Revenue Growth & Profit Enhancement
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision
makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage
on sales opportunities.
- Responsible for top line growth and maximizing profitability
for the assigned supplier at Arrow.
- Develop programs, drive strategies, and solutions to drive
- Build lasting relationships with Arrow and your assigned
suppliers to maximize topline and bottom-line growth.
- Responsible for developing the business plan and comprehensive
marketing plan that supports the go-to-market strategy to meet
identified KPO's and gain market share.
- Collaborate across Arrow functional areas to create a winning
combination of products, support, and processes that drives maximum
success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to assist in selling
supplier technologies to customers.
Supplier and Arrow Relationship
- Build influential relationships with key decision makers up to
C-level and across all functional areas at assigned suppliers to
grow sales and market share in respective technologies through
various programs and marketing communications activities.
- Be the point of contact between Arrow and its suppliers
- Ensure the appropriate groups are effectively engaged with our
- Be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelors degree
- 4-6 years of combined experience in the following areas
- Supporting suppliers as a Supplier Manager, Account Manager,
Vendor Relationship Manager, or similar
- Supporting and understanding technology alliance solution
- Learning supplier programs
- Solving complex problems
- Contributing to process improvements
- Travel Requirements: 25-30% without Covid-19 restrictions
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Remote work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!
- Remote work employees may be required to be present at the
closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the
company's request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $136,717.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Wilmington , Supplier Business Manager, Executive , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!