Senior Strategic Account Manager
Company: The LYCRA Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Role: -Senior Strategic Account Manager -Location: Wilmington,
Delaware, USA (preferred); remote is an alternative. -The LYCRA
Company has built a leading position in the Apparel industry over
the years via a continuous stream of value-adding fiber, fabric or
garment innovations enabled and supported by a network of strategic
partners across the entire value chain. This contributed to make
the LYCRA - brand a unique asset that still powers today one of the
most iconic and valuable corporate franchises in the Apparel
industry. It is all reflected in our corporate vision: "enhancing
life through innovative garment solutions." -We are looking today
for a Senior Strategic Account Manager to support the execution of
our vision in the activewear category. This individual will have
responsibility for selling and account management and will develop
specific strategic plans to gain new private label and branded
apparel programs in activewear. -Products will be managed under the
following brands; LYCRA -, COOLMAX - and THERMOLITE - and garment
categories include activewear, outdoor and athleisure.Reporting to
our US Brands and Retail Director, you will be expected to:
- Represent The LYCRA Company in the activewear category, value
sell its capabilities, products, innovations and brands to generate
- Understand retailer/brand business strategies, objectives and
incentives to identify profitable commercial opportunities
throughout the value chain.
- Create marketing and sales programs retailers will value,
including digital, and instore promotions.
- Focus on developing business with garment packagers by
collaborating closely with product development teams to ensure The
LYCRA Company technologies are specified.
- Identify growth opportunities across activewear with new
retailers, brands and existing accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Technical and Strategic Marketing
Directors to provide market feedback on trends, new product
development ideas and marketing platforms.
- Use CRM Tool, SalesForce.com to support account planning and
ensure metrics in place to track growth expectations and sales
- Partner with Asia Commercial counterparts on driving the value
chain from the retailer, packagers, mills etc.
- Manage Intellectual Property including trade and
- Perform all the above, while ensuring the highest level of
ethics and integrity.Essential Criteria
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in marketing or relating
- At least 5 years' experience of successful sales in the
- Proven ability of achieving demonstrated growth measured by
sales performance against goals and managing a complex sales
- A sound textile and/or apparel background, with strong
knowledge of B2B / consultative sales process.
- Experience of working with product development, merchandising
and sourcing teams.
- An already established network of influence in activewear.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Excellent organization and economic strategic thinking
- In-depth experience with financial, data analysis and
- Ability to manage multiple business priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Flexibility to travel within the USA and to Asia. Preferred
- Experience with Asia supply chains.
- Experience with a fiber, fabric or apparel business.
-Compensation/Benefits --- - - - - - -We offer a competitive salary
and an excellent benefits package.The LYCRA Company innovates and
produces fiber and technology solutions for the apparel and
personal care industries. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware,
The LYCRA Company is recognized worldwide for its innovative
products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The
LYCRA Company owns leading consumer and trade brands: -LYCRA -,
LYCRA HyFit -, LYCRA - T400 -, COOLMAX -, THERMOLITE -, ELASPAN -,
SUPPLEX -, and TACTEL -. The LYCRA Company's legacy stretches back
to 1958 with the invention of the original spandex yarn, LYCRA -
fiber. Today, The LYCRA Company focuses on adding value to its
customers' products by developing unique innovations designed to
meet the consumer's need for comfort and lasting performance. For
more information, visit www.thelycracompany.com. We are an equal
opportunity employer. -All applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
Keywords: The LYCRA Company, Wilmington , Senior Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!