Director, Business Development
Company: Sun Behavioral Health Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position Summary:Responsible for the development and
implementation of business and marketing plans for the facility.
Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve the facility's
objectives. Develops and manages the marketing department's
operating budget.Position Responsibilities:Clinical / Technical
Skills (40% of performance review)
- Develops and implements comprehensive marketing plans and
programs for the facility's long- and short-term goals.
- Researches, monitors and analyzes financial, technological and
demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Oversees the advertising and promoting of the marketing
- Develops and implements the annual marketing plan for the
- Develops marketing plans for assigned programs, which includes
market analysis and financial feasibility studies.
- Assists the various departments of the facility with new
business and marketing plans.
- Continuously monitors the effectiveness of new and existing
marketing plans; evaluating analytics compiled through various
- Represents the facility with business leaders, physicians, the
community and the media.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility
and with the public.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the CEO, Board of
Directors and the marketing staff; past failures, ongoing successes
and future potentials
- Serves as a liaison between outside promotional agencies, the
CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in
regards to marketing and business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful conditions.
- Oversight of digital strategy (e.g., SEO, Social Media,
- Directly responsible for hiring, and appropriate staffing per
- Manages department staff performance through ongoing
counseling, coaching, delegation and feedback practice
- Perform other duties as assigned.Safety (15% of performance
- Strives to create a safe, healing environment for patients and
- Follows all safety rules while on the job.
- Reports near misses, as well as errors and accidents
- Corrects minor safety hazards.
- Communicates with peers and management regarding any hazards
identified in the workplace.
- Attends all required safety programs and understands
responsibilities related to general, department, and job specific
- Participates in quality projects, as assigned, and supports
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.Teamwork
(15% of performance review)
- Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and
- Responds willingly to colleagues and serves as an active part
of the hospital team.
- Builds collaborative relationships with patients, families,
staff, and physicians.
- The ability to retrieve, communicate, and present data and
information both verbally and in writing as required
- Demonstrates listening skills and the ability to express or
exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word.
- Demonstrates adequate skills in all forms of
- Adheres to the Standards of BehaviorIntegrity (15% of
- Strives to always do the right thing for the patient,
coworkers, and the hospital
- Adheres to established standards, policies, procedures,
protocols, and laws.
- Applies the Mission and Values of SUN Behavioral Health to
personal practice and commits to service excellence.
- Supports and demonstrates fiscal responsibility through supply
usage, ordering of supplies, and conservation of facility
- Completes required trainings within defined time periods, as
established by job description, policies, or hospital
- Exemplifies professionalism through good attendance and
positive attitude, at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and staff information,
following HIPAA and other privacy laws.
- Ensures proper documentation in all position activities,
following federal and state guidelines.Compassion (15% of
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring the highest quality
patient care for patients.
- Willingness to be accepting of those in need, and to extend a
- Desire to go above and beyond for others
- Understanding and accepting of cultural diversity and
- Required: Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business
- Maintains education and development appropriate for
- Required: Three years in healthcare and/or medical
- Preferred: Previous marketing experience in a behavioral health
- May substitute education for experience
Keywords: Sun Behavioral Health Group, Wilmington , Director, Business Development, Executive , Georgetown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!