Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Shift Manager (SM) is an hourly position that serves to
assist management in routine administrative and operational tasks
within the restaurant. Focal points include:
- Driving excellence in customer service
- Maintaining company standards in product and facility
- Reviewing food handling procedures
- Assessing operational processes
- The human resources responsibilities of a Shift Manager are
limited to crew training and ongoing coaching and feedback for
hourly employees. In addition, the Shift Manager may assume full
responsibility for the opening and closing of the restaurant when
management is unavailable. In these instances, the Shift Manager
maintains administrative control of the restaurant but is not
authorized to serve in a managerial capacity.Principle
AccountabilitiesCustomer Satisfaction/Product Quality
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations and
ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Conducts periodic food safety audits.
- Provides on-going coaching and feedback to crew on customer
service, product quality and speed of service.Financial
- Shares with the Assistant Manager day-to-day responsibility for
cash procedures such as bank deposits, making change,
opening/closing safe and verifying drawers.Operations
- Conducts daily inventory, completes shift-to-shift food safety
audit and sets up daily control sheets.
- Reviews facility and equipment readiness.
- Monitors inventory, food preparation and order fulfillment on a
daily basis to ensure adherence to company standards.
- Monitors speed with service (SWS) performance and resolves
bottlenecks to achieve SWS goals.
- In the absence of management, responsible for food and supplies
deliveries and restaurant opening and closing.Human Resources
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback for crew employees.
- Provides hands-on training for crew in Learning Zone.
- Posts safety awareness documentation.Success Measures
- Shift/Weekly restaurant performance in sales, labor, ICOS and
- PRC results and OSAT scores, food safety, financial
auditsKnowledge and Skill RequirementsDelivers Excellence in
Customer ServiceIs fully aware of customer needs and ensures that
they receive quality products and service. Ensures work is to the
correct standard. Possesses extremely high standards of product
quality and speed of service and constantly monitors performance
against those standards. Possesses a strong eye for detail and
cleanliness. Presents a positive image through tidy and
professional appearance of self and other employees. Interacts with
customers in a highly effective and proactive manner. Consistently
seeks to improve the customer experience. Demonstrates and
emphasizes to others the importance of a winning customer
experience. Uses customer feedback tools and techniques in making
decisions and improving restaurant performance.Restaurant
OperationsTechnically proficient in all aspects of food
preparation, production and delivery. Displays detailed knowledge
of all key food handling/food safety procedures. Familiar with
basic restaurant equipment troubleshooting. Displays detailed
knowledge of all company product standards.Educational
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Equifax clearance.Working ConditionsWork Hours: - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -3 10 hoursDays per Week: -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -5 days per
weekInside/Outside: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-95% inside / 5% outsideExtreme Temperatures: - - - - - - - - - - -
- -Ambient, near ovens and stovesNoise Level: - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -NormalDisclaimerThe list of
requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is
merely the most accurate list for the current job. The Company
reserves the right to revise the job description and to require
that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job
change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or
technical development).You are applying for work with a franchisee
of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If
hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees.Required
Keywords: Taco Bell, Wilmington , Shift Manager, Executive , Avondale, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!