Structure Project Manager - Felton, DE
Company: Royal Plus
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Fast paced construction rebuilds. Reconstruction of water and
fire damaged properties. Must have good communication skills. Must
hold an understanding of estimates, budgets and scheduling. Project
Managers will work with Estimators, Company Technicians,
Subcontractors and coordinate with the property owners. This
position is always busy! Benefits such as paid holidays, sick days
and insurance are available after the probationary period is
completed. Employment comes with a take home company vehicle,
computer and phone! Compensation is based on your ability.Job
Description/Responsibilities:The Structure Project Manager (PM) is
the primary position of coordinating, assigning, and managing RPI's
team to successfully follow the Scope of Work for construction
projects. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is
responsible for overall management of the project at hand. The
Restoration PM works with the estimator to understand, evaluate,
and execute the Scope of Work while making sure the scope is kept
within budget confines.This position is responsible for:
- Reviews and adjusts Budget based on actual costs to perform
- Notifying Operations Manager when there is risk of project not
meeting expected budget, gross profit margin and schedule.
- Preparing Schedule for Project and directs with scheduling the
work of Subs or in-house personnel to accomplish the Scope of
- Managing, supporting, and assisting Project Supervisors as well
as soliciting, receiving, and approving proposals from
Subcontractors to perform work.
- Evaluating needs for Change Orders to Owners and
- Preparing reports, documentations and other job related and
administrative documents to Operations Manager and Corporate
(Arrange for permits as needed.)
- Working with Project Supervisors and lead carpenters to resolve
problems as discovered.
- Creating and maintaining a job activity paperwork and job site
- Acting as liaison with estimators, Clients, Subs and in-house
- Following and enforcing all policies/procedures/regulations as
dictated by Royal Plus Inc., State, and Federal entities.
- Filling in as needed depending on priority if a responsibility
or task needs to be completed,Qualification/Skills:
- Communicate well; verbally and written.
- Computer Literate; MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook (Email), &
- Organize, plan and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of Industry policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control.
- Ability to set goals and monitor them.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Have high standards of professional conduct with Clients, Subs
- Clean driving record and clean background
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Perform in a way that best represents the standards and
interests of our company
- Working knowledge of Xactimate.
- Must pass a drug-test upon hirePHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires medium labor candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to work in awkward places; stand; sit; walk; use hands;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
crawl; talk and hear.
- Willing to be occasionally work in high, precarious places;
outdoor weather conditions; and extreme cold (non-weather)
- Willing to work under fumes or airborne particle and toxic or
caustic chemicals environment (will be provided safety training and
- Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a
company vehicle must be able to driveEducation/Background:Must have
working experience in the Restoration Industry on resume; Xactimate
experience is necessary as well as experience in Project
Management; knowledge in water, flood, fire, smoke, mold/asbestos
remediation.We look forward to hearing from you!Equal Employment
Opportunity: As an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability
Keywords: Royal Plus, Wilmington , Structure Project Manager - Felton, DE, Executive , Felton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!