Associate Product Manager
Location: West Chester
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This Associate Product Manager role is part of our Quarterly
Connectors working model.
These team members will work mostly offsite with an expectation of
connecting once a quarter. Their connections will be a combination
of in-person and virtual gatherings that may include personal/team
development, team offsite meetings, social events and other
learning and development experiences
Our TechnologyMission at Qurate Retail Group: Tomodernize,protect
- We're building the future of retail every day. From mobile apps
to livestreaming, you'll be on the front lines as we create new
ways to build meaningful experiences for our customers.
- We're committed toserving our customerswith integrityas a
fearless,high-performing teamthat embraces change, transparency,
- Join a cohesive, high-performing team that values diverse
thought and experiences.. This is your chance to be a part of an
agile, collaborative organization that gives you the tools to take
the next step in your career and make meaningful contributions to
our successThe Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join an organization known for
being #1 in video commerce, a top-10 ecommerce retailer, and a
leader in mobile commerce and social commerce - and to become part
of the team that reinvents the shopping experience, driving daily
digital discovery through personalized web and streaming
Who We Are
At Qurate Retail Group, we believe in a Third Way to Shop - -
beyond transactional eCommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar
stores - for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences.
We're a select group of like-minded businesses that provide
customers with curated collections of unique products, made
personal and relevant by the power of storytelling. We combine the
best of retail, media, and social to curate experiences,
conversations, and communities for millions of highly discerning
shoppers. We bring joy, inspiration, and humanity to shopping.
What You Will Bring:
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a suitable area such as
Engineering, Digital Media, etc., with a Master's preferred.
Minimum Experience: 0 - 2+ years of related experience
- Demonstrates basic or foundational level of knowledge and
understanding in technical domain, with the ability to learn and
apply knowledge quickly.
- Builds strong working knowledge of their Product/ Domain
- Develops an understanding of the Value Stream Operating Model
- Develops basic understanding of some technologies, developer
tools, architecture, technical infrastructure, applications and
programming languages and build cycles with respect to their
- Develops knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Develops an understanding of the tools and techniques to be
used in Product Discovery
- Develops knowledge of requirements gathering processes, story
writing, backlog grooming and how to prioritize work
- Develops knowledge of user and stakeholder needs and how to
reflect these in the requirements.
- Develops an understanding of how to validate that stories meet
the acceptance criteria, and helps with performing acceptance
testing if necessary.
Keywords: HSN, Wilmington , Associate Product Manager, Executive , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!