Assistant Property Manager (Wyntre Brooke Apt.)
Company: Westover Property Management Company Lp
Location: West Chester
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Westover Companies is a family-owned and operated property
management company. We are located in the King of Prussia area and
have operated for over fifty years with the purpose of providing
quality living, shopping and working space for residents and
customers.We are currently seeking a Assistant Manager at our
property in West Chester, PA. This position will be working under
the direct supervision of the Property Manager.
SIGN ON BONUS $1,000Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance - Free of cost to the
Employee only (Family plans are available)
- Life/AD&D Insurance- Free of cost to the employee only
- Long and Short Term Disability - Free of cost to the Employee
- Paid vacation, sick/personal and holidays
- 401(k) Employer Match, automatic enrollment
- 20% Discount on an apartment at any one of our properties
- Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
- Free access to pool and fitness center at any of our
propertiesAssistant Manager Job Description:
- Supports the role of the property manager, and I knowledgeable
of all their duties, in the case of their absence.
- Touring and leasing apartments
- Ensure current resident files are properly maintained
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and
submitted on a timely basis
- Attract and educate new residents
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated
appropriately to maintenance.
- Deal with resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to
ensure resident satisfaction with management
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are
collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in
accordance with State and Company guidelines
- Oversee community presentation, including office, model, vacant
units.The ideal candidate will have:
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident
Manager (ARM) preferred
- Position requires a minimum of 2 years on-site as a Leasing
Consultant and/or Assistant Community Manager.
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to
define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw
valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet
search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and
Outlook as well as community software applications.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all
times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the
- Experience with Entrata Preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Successfully pass a drug test
Keywords: Westover Property Management Company Lp, Wilmington , Assistant Property Manager (Wyntre Brooke Apt.), Executive , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!