Project Manager Project Manager
Company: On-Board Companies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
On-Board Administrative is hiring a -Project Manager -
in Wilmington, DE!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are -Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service
provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time
positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: Full-Time/Contract -
Job Location: Wilmington, DE
Benefits: -401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical
Insurance, Vision Insurance
Compensation: $58.43 - $87.66/hour
The Project Manager manages the execution of a project (including
defining the high-level plan, timeline, and budget) and tracks
progress towards timely completion.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating across teams to
define project scope, executing key deliverables, and ensuring
appropriate allocation of resources. He or she shall communicate
roadblocks and interdependencies across the organization as
The Project Manager is responsible for (a) end-to-end execution of
project within planned timeline and allocated budget, (b) clearly
communicating with key stakeholders throughout the project, and (c)
providing adequate guidance to team members throughout the
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time
delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets,
risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a
cross-functional team including third party vendors and other
resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action
item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned
projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Define staffing requirements and coordinates resources and
needs as defined by plans
- Maintains communication with stakeholders.
- Provides status reports to Program Managers, vendors,
stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency
planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Partner with Portfolio Manager to track spend, investigate any
deviations, escalate potential cost increases, and follow
investment governance processes, when needed
- Upon successful completion of project, identify and document
key learnings to enable continuous improvement within the
- Strong knowledge and experience managing project financials and
- Proven experience leading teams, being persuasive, and having
strong negotiation skills
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in management, business or related
- 7-10 years' experience
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Technical Competencies
- Expertise in executing IT Projects and Solution development
- Experience working with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid
- Work with cross-functional global teams
- Partner effectively with external vendors
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. Ability to
work effectively with all levels of leadership.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide
Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing
industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of
companies with services including: Consulting, Professional
Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management,
Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as
Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its
Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with
Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. -
On-Board's Mission is to provide "Flexible Service by applying the
talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our
clients' expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: On-Board Companies, Wilmington , Project Manager Project Manager, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!