Director, Financial Operations - National Group; Remote Opportunity
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Director, Financial Operations - National Group; Remote
The Director, Financial Operations - National Group is a solutions
and execution-oriented role, responsible for developing and
directing the Finance Department's efficiency and effectiveness.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance professional with
financial and operational experience and a proven track record of
creative problem-solving and change management. This role provides
strategic direction and decision-making support to senior
leadership to achieve financial and business objectives.
Key -competencies required:
- Deep Financial Planning & Analysis Capabilities:Leading
Candidates will require significant FP&A experience, including
the ability to develop and maintain a comprehensive financial
- Problem Solving & Analytical Orientation: -Excellent
problem-solving and analytical skills that are used to track,
analyze, interpret and report key historical and projected
operating metrics, trends, and financial results. Able to take a
"deep dive" into the details of the business while staying focused
on the big picture.
- Results Oriented:Results oriented, including the capacity to
both think strategically and execute tactically, embodying a blend
of technical, creative, business and communications
- Effective Communication and Decision Making:Highly articulate
and able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling
manner. Makes timely decisions when a quick response is required,
and several possible alternatives are available. Outstanding
written and verbal communication skills.
- Work collaboratively across various company functions (i.e.
Operations, Development, Corporate Finance, etc.) to align on group
performance, monthly results, forecasts and risks &
- Leverages available and newly developed systems data to create
management reporting for assigned business lines and/or
- Creates and maintains management reports for monthly,
quarterly, and annual analysiscontaining profitability analysis,
segment metrics, and capital utilization analysis.
- Presents financial and operational results to senior management
on a regular and ad-hoc basis, including trends and competitive
analysis giving full insight into the Company's P&L.
- Development of business intelligence presentations for
disbursing and summarizing data to management.
- Lead compilation, consolidation rollup, and analysis of monthly
financial close statistics and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Assist NG Finance in the preparation and review of
monthly/quarterly ZBA contractual/bad debt reserve analyses.
- Participate in monthly financial close and MOR
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of relevant business experience, including budgeting,
forecasting & financial reporting; with demonstrated career
- 2+ years FP&A (financial planning, financial analysis, data
mining, and modeling expertise) and consolidation background highly
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting or related
- Healthcare experience including hospital and surgery center
experience highly preferred
- Advanced experience with use of Excel required
- Advanced financial modeling skills, including extensive use of
macros, pivot tables, and other contemporary modeling techniques
- Experience with consolidation and financial systems; Experience
with OneStream and GL and EHR systems such as Lawson, Oracle,
Meditech, and Cerner preferred
- Demonstrated background in creating/improving processes and
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple
- Hands-on leadership style with a proven ability to drive
- Demonstrated ability to consult and advise business leaders on
a range of issues related to financial performance, business
planning, and business case analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and
- Ability to work within SOX compliant environment and
maintain/enhance financial and IT controls
No recruiters pleaseBehaviorsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Wilmington , Director, Financial Operations - National Group; Remote Opportunity, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!