Affordable Housing Community Manager
Company: Westminster Place at Ware Presbyterian Village
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Up to $25 / hour (with experience) - Full Time - Day Shift 8am -
4:30pm - Monday - Friday - No Weekends or Holidays
The Affordable Housing Community Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day property operations and management of assigned
community. This includes overseeing occupancy, financial management
and compliance management of the community.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum two years' property management experience
* Knowledge of tax credits and affordable housing regulations
* Strong computer skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
work assignments and attention to detail
* Able to work independently or as part of a team
* Effectively read and interpret documents and instructions
* Ability to effectively interact with community residents
Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Responsible for implementing quality control of all regulations
and policies/procedures related to the leasing process.
* Assists with the budgeting process.
* Manages daily operations of the residential and/or commercial
* Oversees building maintenance.
* Ability to travel to alternative communities, if requested.
This community is supported by Presbyterian Senior Living and
offers affordable rentals for seniors. Presbyterian Senior Living
is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and
supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body,
mind and spirit.%12284003%
Keywords: Westminster Place at Ware Presbyterian Village, Wilmington , Affordable Housing Community Manager, Executive , Oxford, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!