CCS Dialer/Help Desk Senior Manager
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 20, 2023
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution
Senior Manager to lead teams responsible for management of outbound
dialing campaigns, this will include monitoring dialer management,
reporting and execution and Help Desk functions support Consumer
Collections and Servicing (CCS) and Customer Service (CS). In this
role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Business Execution Consultants
while ensuring successful planning, integration, impasse
resolution, and measurement of operations with moderate to high
complexity and visibility.
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence
outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo's
policies and business line objectives.
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with
developing mitigation strategies and plans.
- Recommend opportunities for Business Execution process
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of multiple
business groups to meet moderate to high complex deliverables.
- Interpret procedures and processes and provide leadership to
strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and
initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and
- Collaborate with and influence functional business partners,
leaders, and executive management to provide support and drive
strategic initiatives for the business.
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet
business objectives and strategy. Required Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: work experience, training, military
- 3+ years Management experience Desired Qualifications:
- 8+ year of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
- 7 + years direct management experience
- 6+ years of strategic planning, oversight, and execution of
Aspect/Alvaria dialing systems for Collections and Recovery
operations team environments.
- Proven experience with driving and achieving significant
improvement in outbound calling metrics and working closely with
other functional partners, Workforce Management, Operational teams,
- Strong experience in building strong, repeatable processes with
adequate controls, building and improving overall team performance
- Ability to focus on different customers within scope of
delivery campaigns and the ability to maintain a customer-focused
mentality through the end-to-end delivery strategic process.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL, Python, and/or other
programming languages Job Expectations:
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time. We Value Diversity At
Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the
workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from
all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with
disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law. Employees
support our focus on building strong customer relationships
balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven
culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to
the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for
execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market,
Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which
includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells
Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and
compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and
remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is
emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification
and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate
with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance
program requirements. Candidates applying to job openings posted in
US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran. Candidates applying to job
openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are
encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons
with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon
request in connection with the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Wilmington , CCS Dialer/Help Desk Senior Manager, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...