Project Manager (Remote)
Company: Innovative Development, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Strong project management skills. Able to build and execute
- Good change management skills. Ability to help drive change via
implementation through the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate will be working with
people at all levels in the organization and must be comfortable
with all interactions.
- Projects will involve deployment of legal and contracts
management business areas.
- Strong Excel for budget management and Powerpoint for
- Facilitate the definition of the project scope, milestones,
tasks, deliverables and resource requirements
- Establish a communication strategy in partnership with business
and IT sponsors and effectively communicate project related
information to team members, IT management, and customers
throughout the project life cycle
- Continually identify, prioritize monitor, manage and mitigate
- Track project metrics (e.g. scope change requests, schedule
variances and customer satisfaction) to monitor execution
- Manage and prepare project status reporting as defined in the
- Ensure that assigned project(s) are conducted in compliance
with all department standards, processes, policies, and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree Business management and/or Information
Keywords: Innovative Development, LLC, Wilmington , Project Manager (Remote), Executive , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...