Automotive Sales Manager / Finance Manager -Elkton Ford
Company: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Automotive Sales Manager - Sales Manager - Finance Manager- Desk
Manager Dealership Experience a MUST - TOP PAY - Aggressive
Benefits Package - Apply Now. Business is Booming and The Hertrich
Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks motivated full time Sales
Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will
drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have
exciting career opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a
mission driven company?Then our Company is the Right fit for you!
Hertrich is looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and
intent on providing great customer service and maximizing
profitability on each and every deal! Hertrich is a family-owned
and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We
offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Become a member of a winning organization where you have the
opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share
and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.Hertrich Family
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Great Benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
& Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Management Incentives
- Great Work Environment!Auto Sales Manager / F & I Duties:
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with the
entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed
according to Hertrich standards
- Maximize profitability on each and every deal
- Back up Finance Manager duties as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General
ManagerAutomotive Sales Manager / Finance Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Automotive Sales Management
-Or- Minimum of three years solid proven sales track record if you
are a current salesperson ready to take the next step
- Experience s successful Finance Manager preferred
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Auto Manufacturer Master Sales and/or Management Certifications
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including
- High School Diploma/ GED required. College degree a PLUS Offers
of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully
complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background
Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not
automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a
drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will
be given consideration without regard to their disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, Wilmington , Automotive Sales Manager / Finance Manager -Elkton Ford, Executive , Elkton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...