CCB Risk- Fraud Risk Program Management, VP
Company: JPMorgan Chase and Co
Posted on: February 14, 2019
JP Morgan ChaseJPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J. P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available athttp://www. jpmorganchase. com/.Our Firmwide Risk Function:Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.CCB RiskChase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others.The Role: The Authentication Capability Manager will be part of the Build the Bank team in Consumer Banking Risk Management (CBRM). The team is responsible for the development and implementation of key initiatives. The Capability Manager will be responsible for defining and managing the organization s target-state digital authentication & fraud prevention needs.
- Proactively identify all Digital Authentication & Authorization business capability needs across CBRM, as well as across impacted functional groups such as Operations; work across internal Risk partners to lead strategic discussions around capabilities and long term platform roadmaps. Facilitate and manage prioritization, including development of supporting business cases, of said needs and communicate to business partners.
- Program management across all stakeholders, including Operations partners, for platform transformation
- Identify and develop a training program for internal use of new capabilities
- Monitor the performance of the portfolio of all Digital Authentication & Authorization capabilities and escalate issues to business or vendor as needed; track open issues to closure
- Identify and drive best practices for use of Digital Authentication & Authorization capabilities in risk management strategies
- Research and identify best practices in industry for digital fraud identification and prevention
- Maintain and influence cross-functional relationships in a matrix environment
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase and Co, Wilmington , CCB Risk- Fraud Risk Program Management, VP, Executive , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!