Office Manager Bookkeeper
Company: Kelly Services
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Kelly Financial Resources-- (KFR) is a world-class provider of
staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business
community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of
accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly
Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing
Office Manager Bookkeeper - King of Prussia, PA 19406
**Temp to Perm**
- Responsible for daily cash management duties and report
preparation as needed. Prepares financial reports by collecting,
analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains historical, financial records by filing
- Coordinate internal management to coordinate bookkeeping,
inventory taxes, and resolves issues in conjunction with the
Township Finance Department.
- Coordinates with internal Finance Department to collect, review
and process timesheets, payroll and departmental invoices.
- Responsible for the processing of rental permits.
- Participates in general clerical duties such as data entry,
cash drawer replenishment, meeting minutes, etc.
- Responsible for community center merchandise including
ordering, inventory of products and tracking sales.
- Coordinates department's discount ticket orders including
tracking sales and submitting reports.
- Facilitates mass mailings and assists with written
correspondence to patrons and vendors as needed.
- Handles general administrative tasks such as distributing
parcels and updating calendars.
- Responds to public inquiries regarding the facility, programs,
policies and procedures via telephone, email, written
correspondence and/or onsite inquiries.
- Covers front desk shifts as needed.
- Maintains the highest levels of ethical standards and
confidentiality of the department.
- Demonstrates professionalism by setting the example for all
front desk staff and following policies and procedures.
- College Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
Administration preferred (A suitable combination of experience and
training may be considered.).
- 3+ Years of hands-on bookkeeping experience with excellent
communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping
procedures, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Desktop
Why Kelly--?With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like
you will have access to some of the worlds most respected
companiesproviding you with challenging, high-visibility projects
that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100
companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and
accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Wilmington , Office Manager Bookkeeper, Executive , King Of Prussia, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!