Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Company: Westminster Village at Dover
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor oversees the care to all
residents which includes supervision of nursing staff,
administration of medications and treatments.Qualifications:
- Active Registered Nurse licensure (in state of job location)
- Active CPR required
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- One year experience working in Geriatric or Long Term Care
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with
residentsResponsibilities and Expectations:
- Plan, direct and provide care to residents according to the
Plan of Care.
- Administer medications and treatments per physician
- Perform resident assessments.
- Participate in daily resident rounding.
- Provide supervision to nursing staff.
- Assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for
residents.Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit
organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and
levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to
provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and
services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
Keywords: Westminster Village at Dover, Wilmington , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, Healthcare , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!