Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sign-On Bonus: n/a Description: Benchmark Human Services, a
national leader committed to providing quality services to
individuals with disabilities, is hiring! We are actively seeking a
Occupational Therapist to address functional needs of children ages
birth to 3 years in adaptive development, behavior, play, sensory,
and postural development. -Ideal candidates will have knowledge and
experience in home-based early intervention therapy services to
infants and toddlers who are at risk for developmental disabilities
as part of the Birth to Three Program. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all Federal and District regulations, including
those outlined in the Part C Procedural Safeguards and the Guide to
- Assessment of the children's developmental needs for
- Provide families with information, skills and support related
to enhancing their child's development.
- Include direct activities with the child designed to enhance
the child's development in one or more domains, including:
cognition, adaptive function, social/emotional sills, physical
development and communication.
- Prevent or minimize the impact of initial or future impairment,
delay in development, or loss of functional ability.
- Adaption of the environment to meet child/family needs in play,
self-help and behavior development.
- Evaluation of planning and implementation of a therapy program
of purposeful activities which are rehabilitative, active or
- Training and support of family members in the implementation of
the IFSP and environmental consultation as set forth.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement
through primary funding sources. (i.e., Medicaid, private
- Promotes activities in the natural environment to enhance
implementation of IFSP.
- Comply with Birth to Three Program with regards to continuing
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately
to -supervisor or department head. Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program Voluntary benefits including
disability and short term disability QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid OT License
- Registered with American Occupational Therapy Association
- Knowledgeable of infant and toddler development
- Prefer some experience working with birth to 3 population
- Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women,
and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Wilmington , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Milford, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!