Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Westminster Village (Dover)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Registered Nurse (RN) oversees the care to all residents
which includes supervision of nursing staff, administration of
medications and treatments. Qualifications:
- Active Registered Nurse licensure (in state of job location)
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Active CPR required
- One year experience working in Geriatric or Long Term Care
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with residents
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plan, direct and provide care to residents according to the
Plan of Care.
- Administer medications and treatments per physician
- Perform resident assessments.
- Participate in daily resident rounding.
- Provide supervision to nursing staff.
- Assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for
residents. Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit
organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and
levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to
provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and
services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
Keywords: Westminster Village (Dover), Wilmington , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!