Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Arbor Terrace Exton
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Full Time or Part Time!:
7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm shifts available!:
It's time to love your job again!
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work - and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k:As a
Certified Nursing Assistant at The Arbor Company, your work
matters. Here's why:
- You provide exceptional, personalized care to support seniors
in their activities of daily living.
- You encourage residents to socialize and engage with each other
to keep their spirits healthy.
- You create a safe environment where residents can thrive.You'll
be great on this team because you have:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or a willingness to get it)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Nursing Assistant
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant -
C.N.AOur people and our residents are at the center of our
universe. We can't wait to meet you!
The Arbor Company provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Arbor Terrace Exton, Wilmington , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!