Dayshift Caregiver HHA/CNA/Full Time
Company: ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Chester Cou
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLive your best life possible by helping others
live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do.
At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certified Great Place To Work®! It is our CaregiverFirst promise,
that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. What you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
we're looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- [If Applicable] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or
Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. Your safety is our top priority. We provide
COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all
employees.By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that
you are applying for employment with an independently owned and
operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer
from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Chester Cou, Wilmington , Dayshift Caregiver HHA/CNA/Full Time, Healthcare , Oxford, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!