Company: Dental Care Alliance, LLC.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview WELCOME AND STAY BONUS $10,000.00 Gentle Dental is
currently hiring a full-time Dental Hygienist for our office
located at 125 Turner Lane West Chester, PA 19380. Great earnings,
plus full benefits package to include medical, 401k, paid time off
and more! We have been working diligently to ensure all our
patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We
have Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected
clinical areas. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are
CDC COVID-19 compliant. Responsibilities Essential
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other
hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to
improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be
enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the
highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral
hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in
accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the
state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of
calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to
- Other duties as required Qualifications Desired Skills:
- Active Hygiene license for the state you applied, required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local Anesthesia preferred
- X-ray license is required Additional benefits for full-time
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off At DCA we don't just accept differences - we
celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients
and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified
applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the
basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental
disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other
category protected by law. The DCA team is best characterized by
the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We
embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today's
changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation,
diversity of thought, innovation, and strong
execution.---------------------Go further with an Ally #LI-CB1
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, LLC., Wilmington , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!