Behavioral Health Associate, Full time $2000 sign on bonus
Company: Bowling Green Brandywine
Location: Kennett Square
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Associate at Bowling
Green Brandywine! - If you are passionate and dedicated to making a
difference in the lives of those in need through compassionate
therapeutic practices while working in a team environment that
supports learning and growth, this position is right for you! As a
Behavioral Health Associate at Bowling Green you will participate
in the development and implementation of patients' treatment plan
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and
- Developing positive relationships with patients and
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing
treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing
continuous patient care, supervision, interaction
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by
de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using
appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency
and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate
boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
- One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral
Health Associate is providing excellent care, comfort, and security
to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times.
Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.
Keywords: Bowling Green Brandywine, Wilmington , Behavioral Health Associate, Full time $2000 sign on bonus, Healthcare , Kennett Square, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!