(LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Complete Care at Brackenville
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Complete Care at Brackenville is a pillar in the community of
Hockessin, DE. We approach every day with one goal: To improve the
lives we touch through high-quality healthcare and extraordinary
compassion. We are a 5 STAR Facility and have also won a Bronze
Award!!!Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to build a career with an
established, highly successful organization in a caring and
- We are committed to your growth and success.
- Come join employees who have become family!
- Work today, get paid today! Complete Care has partnered with
DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their
pay on their own schedule.Now Hiring:Full-Time and Part-Time (LPN)
Licensed Practical NurseResponsibilities (LPN) Licensed Practical
- Administer medication to residents in accordance with their
- Perform treatments, as assigned per physician's orders, within
scope of practice.
- Accurately report and record the resident's condition and care
including signs and symptoms which may be indicative of
- Perform all duties in accordance with local, state, and federal
- Other duties as assigned by Unit Manager, Director of Nursing
and Administrator.Qualifications (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous long term care experience is preferred but not
required.License(LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse :
- Must have an Active (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse .Complete
Care at Brackenville is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Complete Care at Brackenville, Wilmington , (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Hockessin, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!