Company: USA Clinics Group
Location: West Chester
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Medical Assistant , you would balance the
needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office as
well as provide support to the physician in all facets of medical
procedures before during and after. In addition, you would ensure
that the patient has an excellent service experience.This position
is Part-Time in our West Chester clinic, but can be Full-Time with
additional hours in our Philadelphia clinics.Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist
patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and
use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment
needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing,
- Comply with patient needs at all time and ensure all questions
- Maintain procedure rooms by ensuring that they are neat and
ready for use at all times.
- Assist doctors during Endovenous Laser Therapy procedures in
accordance with instructions and individual doctor
- Prepare patients before procedures and clean up after.
- Ensure patient receipt of post-procedure instructions and how
to obtain medication if needed.
- Monitor supply levels and replace as needed.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Assist ultrasound staff as needed.Requirements
- HS diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- This position is Part-Time in our West Chester clinic, but can
be Full-Time with additional hours in our Philadelphia
Keywords: USA Clinics Group, Wilmington , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!