Registered Nurse RN Surgery $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Location: Camden Wyoming
Posted on: August 8, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $20,000.00 Sign on Bonus to qualified candidates
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program Our promise to you: Joining
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part
of something bigger. It s about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield -
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield-
operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and
AdventHealth. Schedule: Full Time / Days Location: 2300 Lone Star
Road; Mansfield, TX 76063 The community you ll be caring for:
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the
spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains
are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24
hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women s Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker
s Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community. The
role you ll contribute: The OR Staff RN practices as a professional
nurse within the limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Circulates
and scrubs on all types of surgery cases, utilizing skills,
knowledge and nursing process to ensure the quality of care
provided and in harmony with the philosophy, goals and policies of
the Nursing Department and hospital administration. May function as
the scrub nurse as experience allows. Must be able to communicate
with doctors, patients, staff, other nurses and medical personnel.
Must be able to document assessments and evaluation of patients and
care given. Must be able to function independently, efficiently and
as a member of the hospital team. The value you ll bring to the
- Provides for safe care in the Operating Room, by continuous
- Verifies accuracy of each chart before surgery for complete
consent, lab work, history and physical, identify patient and type
of surgery, and checks allergies of patient.
- Position patient for surgery using proper alignment and
padding, assist anesthesia, maintain patient's privacy and ensure
patient is clean, dry and warm before transporting in a safe manner
to PACU, OPS or nursing unit.
- Monitor patients having local anesthesia according to policy
and procedure. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you ll need to succeed:
- Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas
or qualifying compact state.
- Previous OR / Surgery experience This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Wilmington , Registered Nurse RN Surgery $20,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Camden Wyoming, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!